Product Url and Breadcrumbs to show product category

I want to show , product category in the url and breadcrumbs though in the product category selected

check this product page :

Hello @KaziTouhid,

Thanks for writing to us.

If you view any product the default breadcrumbs would show like this Home >Shop>Product Name
If you want to add the category and subcategory in breadcrumbs, It would require custom development. I would recommend you consult a developer who can assist you with your concern or you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered. Please note that we do not provide third-party plugin and custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

To show the product category name in the URL you need to go to the Permalink —> Products Permalink–>Shop base with category

Hope it helps
Thanks for understanding

Thanks for the reply. But in the product page . the products are shown under shop but under the category

Also there is a weird thing is that in the shop page the shorting is there but its not showing. Is there any setting to change the color or something. please let me know. thanks

Hello @KaziTouhid,

Thanks for writing in! You are not seeing the sorting field because you have used this custom CSS somewhere:

.woocommerce-result-count, .woocommerce-ordering {
    opacity: 0;
}

Please remove the custom CSS. You may have added the code in Cornerstone > Theme Options > CSS.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

thanks a lot .

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.