Product thumbnails not appearing in correct location

Hello,

I noticed recently that the product thumbnails on my single product pages appear to the right and sometimes over top of the product feature image. I would like the thumbnails to appear under the feature image like it used to be.

Also, sometimes the image of the thumbnail that I click will not appear large. For example, you will see what I mean if you click on each of the 3 thumbnails for the following product in my shop:

When I click the second thumbnail, the large image of the 3rd thumbnail appears. When I click on the 3rd thumbnail, no image appears at all.

Thank you!
Monique

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'remove_woo_features', 999 );
function remove_woo_features(){
	remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' );
	remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-lightbox' );
	remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-slider' );
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I added the code you suggested and it didn’t change anything:

1- my thumbnails were still not below the feature image, and
2- when clicking a thumbnail, it did not replace the feature image and show a large size properly.

Thanks.

I have since found this support thread that solved my problems:

You can close this ticket. Thanks.

Thank you. We are going to close this ticket.