Product text doesn't show up completely

Hi !

I have encountered a strange problem. A product doesn’t show all text. When I scroll down, suddenly the text is cut off. I can see the text in Cornerstone and when I switch to another theme the text also shows up.

URL: https://www.powerfulbreathing.com/product/instructor-course/
Store: Woocommerce 3.1.1
Theme: X version 5.1.1
Wordpress: Version 4.8
Browser: Chrome

Another issue is that I have purchased 5 licenses at Themeforest, but only three shows up in my Themeco admin account. I’m not sure, but maybe they are listed under another account with you. If so, are you please able to move these other 2 licenses to this account.

Thanks and kind regards
/Anders Olsson

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

I checked and the credentials are wrong, but the issue is due to the content on the second section (shortcode) that you added and it breaks the layout of the tab container. Please provide your latest login credentials and I’ll continue checking. Or, you may check the error here https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.powerfulbreathing.com%2Fproduct%2Finstructor-course%2F and fix the mentioned open/close tag error. Make sure the content are properly formatted.

I’ll forward the license issue as I can’t personally handle it :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply!

I have updated the credentials now.

Kindly
/Anders

Hi there,

Upon investigation, this issue is caused by product gallery and it’s creating an effect in the entire page in which it clips the content.

I like to test this but your account has no editing capability, would you mind adding this to your child theme’s functions.php?

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'removing_gallery_zoom', 100 );

function removing_gallery_zoom() { 
remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' );
}

Thanks.

I have tested adding this code in child theme’s functions.php and it’s not working.
This problem is only in windows and chrome browser.
Kindly provide any other solution.

Hi there,

There were two issues, the one is due to malformed content which I fixed, for now, the second is that gallery zoom, though, I can’t verify if it’s working or not since I can’t check it. How about providing an admin account with full capability? Or your FTP login credentials in a secure note.

Thanks!

I have solved it. There was a css overflowing issue only for chrome.
Thanks for your cooperation.
:slight_smile:

Glad you’ve sorted it out.