Product Slider not working

Hey,

We are trying to create slider to display products, but unfortunately slider is not working.
https://aausdev.wpengine.com/ scroll down to featured products section.

And it’s working here https://allayurveda.com/

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see the product slider is working fine.

Can you please confirm if you have issue in any particular browser or OS?

Thanks

Hey,

As mentioned it’s working on this website https://allayurveda.com/, but it’s not working on this website https://aausdev.wpengine.com/.

Please look into it.

Hi there,

I have just checked the slider under the Featured Products section of https://aausdev.wpengine.com and it seems to work fine on my end. See screencast below. Kindly try to clear your cache as you might be seeing a cached version of the site. I also checked the console for possible error that might be causing the issue on your end but I see no error as well.

This was achieved using a third party plugin.

Hi @sandeepbali,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.