The short desc and add to cart/customise button is now below the photos instead to its right per ethos 1 theme
also the product qty is under the customize button
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
There are many broken styling according here https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fsunnybox.net%2Fproduct%2F340%2F
And when I checked your product layout, yes, there are many missing styling when I compared it to working one. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
And let me know if you’ll allow me disabling your plugin while I’m checking it. Can’t do that without your permission since it’s live site.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.