Product Search Functionality

Hi, a little over a year ago I asked if it was possible to use the Xtheme search to only show woocommerce product results and to be able to search the sku.

We added a function to the child-theme editor and I installed a plugin to search throught the product sku.
My issue is the that even on the back-end it only search through the woo commerce product, no matter where I am.

How do I fix this.

Hey there,

This is not a feature offered by X. It would require custom development or a plugin like SearchWP to achieve this. Regretfully, this would be outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

The code we previously provided serves only as a guide. Issues arising from the use of it and further enhancement is outside the scope of our support.

Thank you for your understanding.