Product pictures and layer slider not showing on mobile

Hi!
We just launched the site https://designedbydean.com
I have a problem I just can’t seem to figure out. When I am connected to wifi the website looks fine on both desktop, mobile, and tablets. When I went out today and looked at the website while using mobile data on my iPhone the slider at the very top of the home page is not showing. (There´s a big white space in it´s place) and the product pictures on the single product pages also does not show. Someone also notified me that they also cannot see the pictures or the slider despite being connected to wifi on their computers.

Can you please help us figure this out?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have inspected your site and it seems that there is error 403. http://prntscr.com/fysmdr
You may need to ask your hosting provider to resolve this issue. This could be a mis configuration within your server.

Please let us know how it goes.