Hi there,
I am working on my woo shop. Today the product photo is not showing up on the product page. Yesterday it was working. The site is alisonglass.com/shop-woo
Thanks!
Jessica
Hi there,
I am working on my woo shop. Today the product photo is not showing up on the product page. Yesterday it was working. The site is alisonglass.com/shop-woo
Thanks!
Jessica
Hi there,
I found out that it is Firefox dependent. I can see the product picture using Safari and Opera. Do you have any suggestions about why this might be happening?
Thanks!
Jessica
Hi There,
Please clean your browser cache and test it again.
If that does not work, please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.
Thank you
Cache is cleared, but it is still a problem on multiple products.
alisonglass.com/shop-woo
Thanks!
Jessica
Hey Jessica,
I’ve checked your site in my Firefox browser and it is showing:
Would you mind providing us a little more details which product or image is not showing?
Thank you.
Thanks for looking. I was having some other issues. My host server support said that it was php version compatibility with some of the plugins. It seems to be resolved. 
Until next time!
Thanks so much!!
Glad you’ve sorted it out.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.