Product Page Changed after Latest X update

Hi there

I have just updated one of my clients websites and now the whole page seems to have shifted downwards and at the bottom just above the accreditations and below the related products the link does not now work and the text has closed up considerably above it.
I wonder whether you could just take a look and see if you can spot anything as I cannot.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Hi There,

I’m not sure about the product layout before the update.

Could you please send us with some screenshots?

Meanwhile, you can add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.single-product .widget_text {
    clear: both;
    margin-top: 60px;
}

Let us know how it goes!

Thai - worked brilliantly thank you. Looks like the whole section just slipped down !

Thanks.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.