Product images not showing

Hello, I just got into Cornerstone and started to explore how to build a Woocommerce Archive. I followed all steps from this tutorial but my product images doesn’t want to load on my site.

I’ve done some troubleshooting:

• Switch to a default WP theme, the images show up there.
  • Deactivate plugins, nothing happens.
  • Changing to a Cornerstone Woocommerce Archive theme, the images show

But as soon as I try to build a custom one according to your tutorial, the images doesn’t show up. I also don’t get the looper to work properly, only the first image show in the editor.

Could someone please help out?

Hello @heirloom,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I tried to redo everything this morning according to the tutorial and now it works as expected. I must have missed something during the process… :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there any way to set a specific product in a specific column instead of just fetching all products?

Hello @heirloom,

You can use the Headline/Text /Image element for the product title price and product image. Now you need to add these dynamic content codes to pull those values by product ID.

{{dc:woocommerce:product_title product=“32”}}
{{dc:woocommerce:product_price product=“32”}}
{{dc:woocommerce:product_image product=“32”}}

Product ID you can grab from here.

Now you need to add the Add to Cart element and set the Product ID there.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thanks, I will try this out asap! :slightly_smiling_face:

You are most welcome @heirloom

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.