Product gallery photos are tiny and overlap the main image

How do I move and resize my gallery photos? They are too tiny to select, especially on mobile and overlap my current main photo in the top right corner. I’m used to seeing them underneath my main image on other themes. I’ve tried looking in the forum for an answer as well as google itself, but I don’t seem to find anything useful.

Thanks,
Matt

Hello Matt,

Thanks for writing to us

I checked your website. I found that you are not using “X” Theme. Please note that we do not provide third party theme support. It is out of the support scope. I found that your license is registered for “X” Theme please use “X” Theme into your website and if you face any issue regarding our theme
please feel free to write to us.

Thanks for understanding

Hi,
Yes I’m not currently using X theme but my question was for X theme. I’m rebuilding my site with your theme but in a Staging environment first before fully publishing it. I wanted to iron out these sort of things before making the complete cutover.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt,

It is very difficult to recognize the issue you are having with product gallery images. I try to access your staging website to check the issue but it requires Login details to access your website.

In order to help you further please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Secure note sent. Thank you!

Hi @direwolfleather,

I have visited your Single Product page, but the issue you mentioned is not visible in the Product Gallery section. I have also noticed that you are using a 3rd party plugin named Dynamic Product Gallery for WooCommerce, for showing the gallery and that might be the reason for your issue.

I would suggest you test by deactivating the said plugin, if you find that the issue does not exist, I would suggest you contact Plugin Developer on this. Please remember that we don’t offer any support to 3rd party plugins or any issues related to it.

If you find the issues still exist after deactivating the plugin, please provide a few more information like a screenshot marked with the issue or any video, which helps us to replicate and diagnose the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.