Product Detail Page Layout Issue

Hello,
I’m having an issue with just one product detail page: https://www.tabanerocigars.com/shop/sampler-gift-pack/
I’m wondering why it’s messing up the footer and reviews tab. It does not look like this if I open it in cornerstone. I’ve tried plugin conflicts as well as recreating the entire product and have had no luck so far.
Help?
Thanks!

Hi there,

Please check the content of the product page and make sure that all opened HTML tags are properly closed as this might cause issues on the layout of the page if you missed the closing tags.

In case you are still not able to get it sorted, please provide us with your admin logins in a Secure Note.

Thank you.

They all look closed to me… Thanks for checking it.

On a different note, the forum says im “watching” this thread, but I did not get an email about the reply…?

Hi There,

There was a open HTML tag in the content, which was causing the issue. I have removed it now its working fine. Please have a look at the screenshot.

Thanks

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

You are most welcome.:slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.