Product Category images not aligned with category name

Hi,

I just noticed that the product category thumbnails are not aligned with category names. Actually, they should be centered.

I attempted to change thumbnail settings using X options to no avail. In fact, the images never changed size.

These woocommerce css codes may or may not have something to do with it…not sure.


.woocommerce .woocommerce-loop-category__title {
font-size: 28px !important;
}
.woocommerce .cart.shop_table .product-thumbnail img, .woocommerce-page .cart.shop_table .product-thumbnail img {
width: 50%;
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 979px) {
.woocommerce .cart.shop_table .product-thumbnail img, .woocommerce-page .cart.shop_table .product-thumbnail img {
width: 60%;
}
.woocommerce li.product .entry-featured img {
min-width: 100px;
max-width: 100%;
width: auto;
}


Hi There,

Do you want the images to align left instead?

I could see that the images have the transparent around. Could you please use the PhotoShop to remove it?

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.