Hey,
I was wanting to know if there is a way to make the products under a certain category shuffle at random every time the page is loaded. For example on the home page we would like the Popular Dog Products to change up. Also can you help me figure out why the Popular Dog Products are not lining up currently. For some reason there are gaps in the lines of products. I have no clue what is going on. http://vps28450.inmotionhosting.com/~outdoordogsupply/
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
1.) To display the WooCommerce product in random, please check this related link:
2.) The product items were no longer aligned because of you custom css. Please add this code next to your existing code
.home .woocommerce.columns-4 li.product {
min-height: 385px;
}
.home .woocommerce.columns-4 li:nth-child(6n) {
clear: none !important;
}
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
Hey I tried to follow the video but I am not sure what the code is that is being added. Could you provided that to me.
Hello @odsadmin,
You can use the code shared in stackoverflow forum.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
I added that and it did not seem to work.
Hello There,
As this is all custom development, regretfully we won’t be able to assist further. Custom development is outside the scope of our support. We’re happy to provide advice and get you started in the right direction, but you would still be responsible for the implementation.
Thank you for your understanding.