Product attributes sidebar for Woocommerce

Hi,

I need help with adding product filtering sidebar to Woocommerce pages - it should include all the different attributes to distinguish products.

I tried using the Unlimited Sidebars plugin but it only adds a sidebar to the non-Woocommerce sites. I haven’t found a way for fixing that. Could anybody help?

There’s also the question how to get the sidebar to the left. :slight_smile:

Hi @ArdoH,

This is considered as a customization and outside of our support scope. Our theme does not have built-in functions to add product filtering to Woocommerce pages.

You can add a sidebar to our theme using the Appearance > Sidebars menu. But to bulk assign the sidebar to only Woocommerce pages you need to follow the steps mentioned in the article below:

We will not be able to help you implement the feature but you should find sufficient information to do it yourself or hire a developer to do so.

Our theme does not have a separate option to show the sidebar to the left of the Woocommerce pages. But if you want to have the sidebar shown to the left for the whole website please kingly go to **X/Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Design and set the Content Layout option to Sidebar Left, Content Right.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.