Problems with xTheme's ConvertPlug Plugin and Mailchimp

Dear Team,

I hope this is the right place to ask but as my copy of convert plug come with X I’m asking here.

I have convert plug set up to collect email addresses and first names for my (future) Mailchimp newsletter.

When starting out convertplug did work but not transfer the entered data into the right fields in Mailchimp (I read how to fix this on convertplug’s FAQ)

however since then the plugin does not transfer the data to Mailchimp anymore. The data is still collected properly in the plugin but not transferred.

I tried deleting and reinstalling the plugin, reconnecting to Mailchimp with a different API key and making a new model in Convertplug but nothing worked so far.

It would be great if you could help me with this situation! :blush:

-> you can check out the Newsletter signup here : http://e-skateboarding.com/electric-skateboard-newsletter/ the text is still the placeholder - I didn’t want to edit anything from the standard before it fully works.

Please let me know what additional info you need :blush:

Thanks,
Arne

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Mailchimp Credentials

All the best!

Hey Jao,

thanks so much for the help and sorry for the late reply!

The account info is down below.

Hello Arne,

Thanks for writing in! Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

Our latest versions are:
X Theme: 5.1.1
Cornerstone: 2.0.6
ConvertPlus: 3.0.0

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for your help - I don’t know what it was but after the new updates and resetting everything again things seem to work :blush:

Hey There,

You’re welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Cheers.