Problems with styling of elements after last update

Hi,

after the last update elements like “lines” vanished and cannot be added anymore, some texts became centered instead of jusitifed, headlines got bigger and cannot be changed in size and so on…

Can you tell me where the problem is?

Hi Florian,

Thank you for writing in, please clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If clearing caches did not work, please test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi there,

I deactivated all plugins (completely). No changes. Clearing caches did not work either.
By the way, my add to cart buttons disappeared on the product-overview page, too.
The problem exists throughout all pages.

On page a button I used to create within the pro editor disappeared a couple of “Pro-versions” before.
There was only a red text left and I was not able to style this anymore. This was not so important, therefore I didn’t contact you. But now my whole site is kind of broken…

Didn’t have this problem ever before.

Any other ideas?

Cheers,
Florian

Hi Florian,

In that case please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Hi Florian,

Thank you for the credentials, I did go ahead and fixed the issue, the issue is on the Header CSS, there is a block there that you commented out, but you miss to close your comment (*/)

Comments in CSS

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

Thanks a lot !!!

Kind of embarrassing, though… Sorry for that.
You didn’t happen to find out the reason why the Woocommerce add to cart buttons in my overviews dissapeared?

You made my day!

Cheers
Florian

Hi Florian,

I checked the URL that you have provided and the add to cart button shows when you hover over the product image:

Am I missing something here? To test and see if this is not related to your customization please remove all the CSS that you had from the website and test the case. Also, change the theme from the Child Theme to the parent one, to see the original code and not the changed one and see if everything works ok.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.