Problems with Sticky bar

Hello,
I just read all the items about ‘Sticky bar’. But can’t solve the problem. The sticky bar is not working anymore. I removed the last theme update to see if it makes a difference, but it doesn’t. I did not ad new plug-ins and cleared the caches. Can you tell what’s wrong? https://thinkplusdo.com/

kind regards, astrid

Hi @lumijans,

Thanks for reaching out!

I check your website and the sticky bar is just working fine on my end. Unless, if you are pointing out something else? If Yes, would you mind sharing more information? I also find out that you are still using an old version of Pro. It is advisable to update your theme to the latest version.

Hope that helps.

Ok, thanks, it works fine now. But something else is not working correctly. The submenu items are missing in the menu. In the mobile menu they are working fine. Can you see what’s wrong?

Hi @lumijans,

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your submenus.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello, @lumijans,

Thanks for sharing the login credentials. It seems that you have set the fixed height of the Header Bar just because of that the submenu is not working for you. I would suggest you set the Header Bar height as “auto”. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Thanks

Hello,
Thank you, i managed to renew the header by making some changes. But updating pro to the latest version causes some mayor problems. I’ll better stay to this version ( 3.2.3) for now.
kind regards, astrid

Hi Astrid,

You’re welcome and we’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! A friendly reminder, it is advisable to always update your theme to the latest version to have compatibility with the code.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.