Problems with responsiv text

Hello,

I have a few problems with responsive content elements on the page. On my smartphone they are not fully responsive. Do you have an idea to solve this problem?

Here you can see the Problem:
http://relaunch.firmenkontakttag.de/messeauftritte/unternehmen-blanko/

Best Regards
Lennart

Hi Lennart,

Please make sure that you have set the ROOT font size properly on X > Launch > Options > Typography > Root Font size. That is the based font of the elements. Select Stepped so you can’t set Root Font size per screens size. On headers, other options is to use responsive text. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbib1clZjQ

Hello Lela,

Thanks for your reply It works with the stepped method. I have reduced the XS font size and it is running.

Another question: do you know the plugin “The Grid”?

I have there a problem with the combination of the filter. On the example page, I have included two filters that provide results through the AND function.

http://relaunch.firmenkontakttag.de/jobs-praktika-thesis/

Is it somehow possible that in a filter automatically turn off the filter when the next one is clicked? Currently, the filters are added to the next. Do you understand what I mean?

I would like it to work as on this page: http://relaunch.firmenkontakttag.de/veranstaltungen/

Here, the filter is always automatically deactivated when a different one is clicked.

Do you need access to the backend?

Best Regards
Lennart

Please open a separate thread for this issue to avoid confusion. Give us access in a Secure Note there.

Thanks.