Problems with plugin

I have a plug in called instabuilder. I have an issue with css. I contacted their team, they said its the theme issue which overrides css of instabuilder.

How do I prevent the theme to override the plugin css?

Hi there @hsm2393,

That’d depend on what exactly is overwriting the Instabuilder CSS.

Did they provide any further details, our theme classes are all unique and then we have global classes for things like paragraphs etc, any plugins that use paragraphs tags etc, should always have a unique prefix, as it’s globally accepted that themes use things like .p and .h1 etc.

Thanks!

This is their reply :point_down:

we can’t do much help if a Template override CSS of InstaBuilder2, This is because of coded theme, they used global CSS code to set background, which is bad practice.

Would you mind providing the page URL and a screenshot of the actual element you’re having a problem with so we could check if X is causing the issue? Please note that we could not guarantee a fix and immediate solution for third party plugin conflicts.

Thanks.

http://worldfoodlabs.com/detox-sales-page/

This is one of the URLs. The header and footer of this page have different colors, but in the editor the colors are made different.

Hey,

Please, could you provide a screenshot and the WP credentials in a secure note? - I can`t identify the problem color.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.