Problems with new content area element

I switched one of my pages to the new v2 content area element and inserted the shortcode for Justified Image Grid. One feature of JIG is building a sitemap for images contained in the gallery. However I noticed the sitemap was not being built like they were previously. I finally figured out if I insert the code using the classic raw content area everything works perfectly, but it doesn’t work correctly using content area. For now I can use the classic raw content element, but you need to make a v2 element that will just insert the raw shortcode correctly.

1 Like

Hi @rsmith4321,

Thanks for writing in.

Happy to hear that it is working already. In regards to V2 content area element, I will forward this feature request to our developer so that they could look on it.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.