Problems with mobile navigation after update

Hi

After we updated to Pro version 5.0.4, the mobile navigation is “broken”. Or, only the top-level links work. When tapping on the top links with a submenu, it goes straight to the top link. Before, it opened the submenu.

I have also tried to create a new menu from scratch, but it has the same problem.

We have tried various navigation modules, but we are using the Navigation Collapsed, as the mobile menu module.

Cache etc has been cleared.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can try.

Hi Anders,

Thanks for reaching out!

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

To your information, I downloaded the latest version 5.0.5, and upgraded it manually. I guess it’s not available for automatic update yet. But 5.0.5 fixed the issue with the mobile navigation.

Hello Anders,

Glad to know that things are well for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.