Problems with headlines centered on mobile, inability to delele rows

Hi. Thanks for the support! I have the latest versions of X & Cornerstone and I’ve cleared all caches. Most everything seems to be working, except…

On this page in the first section there are 2 empty rows that I can’t delete. When I delete them, I get the warning, then it says they are deleted, but they are still there! And it’s causing spacing issues on the page.

On these two pages the first headline will not center on mobile no matter what I do. I have centered the text every which way possible - row, column, section, element, but nothing does the trick.


Cheers, Lorie

Hi Lorie,

I am able to delete the 2 empty row on the first section of this page: https://www.ponydreams.com/dressage/.
See this before and after screencast: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6X6jIEIm. I didn’t do anything special. I just delete the ROW.

Those headlines are already centered. It seems not because of the spacing issue. On the columns where you add the headlines, you do have 45px left and right padding. The width on the mobile column is really small and taking out 45px space on left and right is not ideal because that is too much space. Then the headline font is too big also thus it already occupies the entire space. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6X6OIE2T

What I am saying is, you can’t see the result of centering because there’s not enough space to accommodate the text. If you don’t like to remove the 45px left and right padding on the column, let’s just implement responsive text. On the headline element Customize tab > Class field add: resp-headline. Then setup responsive text like below. Adjust min and max value accordingly:

The result will be something like this where headline size adjust accordingly: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6X64IE2k

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much. That’s very helpful. I wonder why I couldn’t delete the row in Cornerstone but as long as it’s gone. I missed the column on the padding and I’ll make the headlines responsive. I didn’t know how to do that! Very much appreciate the help. ~ Lorie

Glad to hear we managed to help, cheers!