Problems with headers

Hi,

I have the following challenges with the headers:

z-index of off-canvas area for collapsed nav menu
On tablet/mobile: I would like the “Guide” menu off canvas area (see bottom navigation) to be behind the bottom navigation (but in front of the top navigation). Please note that I would like the “Menu” (see top navigation) to be in front of EVERYTHING. I can’t figure out how to set the z-index for the two off-canvas areas separately.

bar 2 of header menu is sticky but has gap on scroll because of bar which is hidden on tablets/mobiles
When you scroll down on mobile, bar 2 header seems to be positioned below where the hidden bar 1 is. How do I make it stick to the top instead?

mobile menu collapsed nav third level seems to have some issues
I have three levels in my mobile menu. When you tap the 2nd level, the third level does not load fully or show. Why does this happen? How can I fix it? See for example, Further Study > Cosmic Missions > Operation Sunbeam.

Login info to secure site in secure note

Hi there,

  1. The Main Menu fly put menu does go over the bottom menu which is the one you already asked but it is ok in my view here. Would you please give us a screenshot of the problem to follow up?

  2. Please add the code below to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

@media (max-width: 979px) {
    .x-bar-top.x-bar-fixed {
        top: 0 !important;
    }
}

The code above will not show good if the admin top bar is on, please go to Users > Your Profile and disable the Admin Topbar from there to see what the customers will see.

  1. The 3rd level menus in navigation collapsed has a bug which we already added to our issue tracker. Stay tuned for upcoming releases to have a fix regarding that.

Thank you.

Thanks very much. That code worked for me.

When do expect to schedule the bug fix for third level menus in nav collapsed.

Thank you

Hi there,

We will have a major release that will include the Template Manager functionality and bug fixes in February.

But unfortunately, I can not give an ETA for this specific one. You will need to check the Changelog page periodically regarding this:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thank you.

okay, thanks. Is it possible for me to hire someone on your team to fix mine if I can’t wait? I saw that you offer custom development on your services page.

Hello @darrenkeoughball,

We do offer custom services, but at the moment our custom development team is more focused on enterprise projects. My suggestion would be to post your requirement on Facebook group run and managed by community members and I am sure you will get qualified freelancer up there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/xthemeusers/?ref=bookmarks

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.