Problems with header menu

hello there! Can you please assist me with a little issue I have the header menu on top right on of my website is not working. eg it doesn’t update with new pages and when I click on “BLOG” it tells me there is an error.
here is a screen shot of what I am talking about
thanks a lot for kind help
best regards
isabella

Hi Isabella,

Perhaps you forgot to share the screenshot and do also share your site URL so we can investigate. Thank you.

Hello Lely
thanks a lot
I did share it twice but it didn’t work. I tried again and after it finishes loading it disappears :frowning:
here is the link

Hi there,

Please go to X > Launch > Options > Header > Topbar Content and edit this code <a href="http://www.boundlessroads.com/archive/" style="outline: none;">BLOG</a> to <a href="http://www.boundlessroads.com/blog/" style="outline: none;">BLOG</a>

Hope this helps.

it worked! thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile: