Problems with function.php after migration

Hi there,

This question relates to this contribution:

after the inference into the public side, the function does not work anymore, do you have any idea why this may be? I can save very hard changes in the function.php and if this saves itself but the function is missing. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your support

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

oh sorry, the url is: https://www.unimoto-race.de

I believe I have solved the problem, but I still have another problem: If I look in the function.php in the admin area, then this is empty, I look over an FTP program, then this has content, what can make this error?

Regards Blume

Hi There,

We do not recommend to edit your functions.php file using your WordPress back-end as it may cause unexpected issues. The correct way would be to edit it via FTP as you have done.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.