Problems with footer builder in pro

I love the new builders, but I’m having an issue. I have attached two pics showing you the issue. On the bottom line, I’m having to use this CSS to left justify it, but shouldn’t I be able to do that with the builder itself?

.fm28.x-bar {
padding: 0 8.5vw 3em 8.5vw;
}

I can’t figure out with the builder how to align the 4 column containers to the top, see pic 1.

And finally, I had the CSS setup to look like pic 1, where the enter arrow was in front of the white input area, but after a minor change in the builder, as near as I can tell, it’s now crunching the width of the input area and I can’t figure out why, see pic 2…

Thank you for your help, I have login info coming in the next post which will be private.

Hi There,

Unfortunately, the credentials is incorrect. Try this anyway:

Check each of those 4 columns flex layout or margin or padding settings.

If this still not working, please try to install Column templates on the Footer builder. Check it settings. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb6bhkIKi2

Hope this helps.

Not sure why the credentials didn’t work but I reset them and they are in a new private note. Please take a look as I’m not having any luck.

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS

.fm27.x-bar-content-area {
  width: 80% !important;
  margin: auto;
}

Hope it helps

Thank you so much - I changed 80% to 100% and it worked!

The other issue, and it would seem to be easy but maybe I just don’t understand how to do it in form builder, is the attached which was part of the first question: why won’t my columns align to the top, which I would think is the default, and why won’t my bottom text align to the left, which I would also think is the default?

Hi There,

To align all columns on top, inspect first bar, under Flex Layout > Vertical choose start

To align it correctly on the left, please set the same left padding on each BAR:

On the first bar, left padding is 8.5 vw while on the on the second and third bar, left padding is 8.5em
Please use the same UNIT. Either all vw or all em units

Hope this helps.

Thank you, I get it now! Works great!

You are always welcome!

Cheers.