Dear Apex,
I am posting blog pages on google using webmaster, but each time I enter Fetched as Google get a “!redirected” warning. what does this mean?
Thanks for your help!
Dear Apex,
I am posting blog pages on google using webmaster, but each time I enter Fetched as Google get a “!redirected” warning. what does this mean?
Thanks for your help!
Hey There,
To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Meanwhile, do you have any 3rd party plugins that does redirects? You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Please let us know how it goes.
Hey William,
When I visited your site www.london-overlooked.com it redirects to a non-www version http://london-overlooked.com/. That is what it means. The theme does not do that neither will it affect your domain setup. You need to contact Google support to learn how to fix that reporting issue. You might need to choose the domain (www or non-www) you’re going to use in Google’s console. You need to contact their support or check their documentation for this.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.