Problems with essential grid

Hi,
I’m setting up essential grid on my website and have run into several problems:

  1. I have created an essential grid (Library), however when choosing full-width it doesn’t consider the sidebars and it just overrides them.

  2. In the grid, I have placed a filter on the left side of the page, however it does not box-in the posts to create a side-column, but they simply appear on the left hand side of the page in the middle of the screen. What I want is a side-bar where that filter (and only that filter) appears, with the posts to it’s left. How can I do this?

Thanks!

Would you please kindly make sure that you have the latest version of the theme and after that create 2 test pages having the Essential Grids in with the settings you mentioned so that we can see the case and try to give you suggestions?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.