Hi there,
I tried to put one of your button shortcodes in a textbox on this page ( https://thelanguagesherpa.com ) but as you can see it isn’t working.
Do you know what I’ve done wrong?
Thank you!
LS
Hi there,
I tried to put one of your button shortcodes in a textbox on this page ( https://thelanguagesherpa.com ) but as you can see it isn’t working.
Do you know what I’ve done wrong?
Thank you!
LS
Hi LS,
Please try:
[x_button type="flat" shape="rounded" size="jumbo" href="#example" title="Example"]Round Button[/x_button]
Hope this helps.
Hi Jade,
Thank you that worked perfectly.
It might be worth notifying the Pro team that all of the button shortcodes they provide here ( http://demo.theme.co/icon-1/shortcodes/buttons/ )are incorrect in that case…
Thanks again,
LS
HI LS,
Thanks for this.
I have noted it.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.