I can’t get my theme licence to verify on my live site now that I am finished with development. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!
Hello,
Please remove your URL from your license page and assign it again.
https://theme.co/apex/licenses
Once you have done that, go to Wp Admin > Dashoard > X and insert your license number.
Hope it helps!
I have done that multiple times and it is not working, Also - I have pro, and I don’t see any setting to add my licence key . . . thanks!
Hi There,
Access Wp Admin Dashboard > Pro > and insert the license number.
If that does not works, please provide your license number and Wp Admin credentials in a secure note.
Thank you
I am having a problem now with the website frontend not loading, so the theme settings are also not loading. Thanks
Hi There,
In that case, please provide us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.
Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.