Problems Validating my Key

I have a valid license and have assigned it to my domain ucanuke.com in my Themeco/Apex dashboard, but when I attempt to input it into a newly-installed version of Pro, I get the following response message:

“Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

This URL is hosted by Themeco and was just set up this morning, not sure if that makes any difference.

I’m not sure where or how to even do this. Can you help me?

Thanks
Steve Swanson

Hi there,

Would you please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your Wordpress Dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to check the case and try to resolve this?

Thank you.

Sure, done and done.

Steve

Thank you for providing the information.

I fixed the issue for you and now your website is validated.

Thank you.

Looks great, thanks so much for your help Christopher!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile: