Problems on site "A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading."

Hello,

From update before last one I have many problems on site:

First of all cornerstone is not working, I am getting “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.” message.

Second my slider stopped working also carusels on some pages stopped working.

site signalsking.com

I am reading forum and trying everything but nothing seems to work.
Can you please help?

Best regards,
Dragan

Please help guys I am stuck for days, will go crazy :frowning:

Hi Dragan,

Thank you for writing in, please do this things. First update your XTheme to version 5.1.1.

Remove the JavaScript you have on the content just above the headline “About Our Binary Options Signals Service” . Also remove the JavaScript you have on Customizer > JS, this two scripts is throwing an error. Copy this scripts to a notepad as we will try to add this later.

Another thing that is throwing an error is your wonderplugin-carousel try deactivating this plugin and see if the issue resolves.

last but not the least, clear all your caching plugins/feature after updating and doing this changes so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!