Problems loading X theme after deleting an old version and putting in purchase code

Hi, I started my X theme website a couple of years ago. I believe it was 2015. I never finished it. I wanted to continue with my website. Someone told me that I should delete my old X theme and install the latest version. I downloaded the latest from Themeforest (I have the download link of different things that I purchased from there). I deleted my X theme from Wordpress and installed the latest version. When asked for my product code, I copied and pasted it. It looks like my wordpress is screwed up now. I can’t even get into it. The image that I have in this post shows what I see.
Please help.

Hi There,

Please deactivate and delete the X Shortcodes plugin.

X Shortcodes plugin has been replaced by the Cornerstone.

Regards!

1 Like

Thanks, I fixed the problem by going into my FTP and renaming the Pluggins and Shortcodes folders.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.