Problems after update

I explain you the problem that I expect you help me to solve:

1. Themeco and Cornerstone were giving license error yesterday

2. We have DISABLED Cornerstone and the site has restarted

3. We saw that with X we were entitled to Cornerstone without a further purchase

4. On a forum we read that X does not require Cornerstone to work, or rather, it is given together

5. We have installed the X plugin downloaded from the site where the purchase was made

6. X has updated to the latest version and Cornerstone’s has been reactivated on its own

7. Templates pages were totally broke, the layout of the website has been totally changed

What’s the problem?

What can we do?

Thank you in advance

Hello Elisa,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or plugin conflict with the latest version of our theme. I would recommend you to update your theme to version 8.0.6 and Cornerstone 5.0.6 and check if that issue still exists or not.

I would suggest you follow the below steps while updating to the latest version of the theme.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

I would also suggest you troubleshot a few common issues on this.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Theme Update related issue
3.Child Theme Related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.