Problems after the instalationn

How can i solved?

Hello Raquel,

Thanks for posting in!

Please make sure that the WP dashboard url is the same as the Site Url and WordPress Address URL in Settings > General. And make sure to clear all your plugin caches. If you are still building the site, it would be advisable to temporarily disable all or any caching plugin.

For more details about the builder warning, please check this out:

I start to migrate the demo content and I’m start building the website and I get this message!

I don’t have any caching plugin and the url is the same as the Site Url.

Hey Raquel,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

@RueNel please confirm if can you login in website?

Hey Raquel,

The credentials work and upon opening your home page in Cornerstone and then the console, I see this error:

As you can see, there’s an Internal Server Error that is causing the issue. Internal Server Errors are generic though but the only thing that is sure is there’s a problem with your web host because if the problem is in our product, it would also not work on our end and also all the website that runs its.

What you can do in this case is to contact your web host support and let the support staff check the server error logs so they could see what exactly is causing the issue.

I also opened your About page and Cornerstone does not completely load. I get this error in the console.

GET http://mulXXXXXdos.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=3.5.4 net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET 200 (OK)

It looks like this issue is only happening to previously created pages though. I tried creating a test page and Cornerstone works there.

Please also test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Since you’re using many plugins, it might also be necessary to increase the memory limit. You can ask your web host to do that for your or you can do it your self by adding this code in the wp-config.php file at the root of your WordPress install.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Add it just before the line:

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Thanks.

@christian_y

I saw your comments and re-installed the theme in another location

I think it’s a problem installing the theme.

Feel free to delete plugins,or reinstall the theme again, if you need any new credential please tell me.

Hey Raquel,

Re-installing the theme won’t help in this case because the problem is likely in your web host as you can see in the details I’ve posted previously. Now your site won’t load on my end. Our theme could not cause that.

Please follow everything I suggested previously before we continue investigating. We need to know your web host’s findings.

You also need to do the plugin conflict test on your own then also increase the memory as previously suggested.

Thanks.

Dear @christian_y

I receive a feedback, they change the wp-config.

They tell me that a problem it’s from the template wordpress.

Can you check again:

Feel free to try to reinstall the theme, now i only have the plugins from the them.

Hi Raquel,

The only thing I could see from the it is the preview being served with internal error, and it doesn’t have placeholder or shortcode for the preview. Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well?

But as Christian, it’s host related issue, I installed a debug plugin and it goes down for sometime, and it goes back again. And that plugin is the debug plugin that isn’t even related to the theme. And even if this is installed, it doesn’t display information about your installation. Maybe your hosting has too much restrictions.

Thanks!

@Rad please confirm if it’s working FTP credential

Hi Raquel,

It works but it’s pointing to an empty folder. Please point it to your installation folder and let me know.

Thanks!

@Rad Please confirm again?

Hi Raquel,

It works, but no error logs. Could you try re-installing it outside of your current host just for testing? It’s just that creating and installing another copy would be the same it’s on the same environment so we can’t just rule out that it’s due to the theme. And please make sure to do a fresh installation too, I have issues installing plugins regardless of live or test site which probably hosting related.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.