Hi !
I’m having a problem with either theme X or the connerstone plugin.
I can not access the custom already present on the page (see image)
would you have an idea of the problem?
Thank you 

Hi !
I’m having a problem with either theme X or the connerstone plugin.
I can not access the custom already present on the page (see image)
would you have an idea of the problem?
Thank you 

Hello @Paul.S,
Thanks for asking. 
Please follow up the steps below:
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.