Problem with yoast-plugin

Hello Theme.co team, it seems like the Yoast plugin is not working properly with the Pro theme. I get wrong messages (for example, focus keyword is missing in the permalink - but it’s in there). Can you recommend another SEO tool?
Thank you and best regards!

Hi Steffen,

Thank you for writing in and sorry you’re having this issue, this is a known issue and our Dev Team have already fixed this for the next release. This is also very important to us to be fixed as a lot of users are using Yoast SEO.

To clarify; this does not have an impact on your site SEO. Everything outputs correctly on the front end. The problem is that Yoast can’t properly access the content of our V2 elements to analyze.

The workaround that we can suggest for now is using the Classic Text Element.

Have a nice day,
Cheers!

Any update? Do you also plant to have Cornerstone play well with Squirrly SEO?

Hi @mcostales84

It’s only Yoast SEO that is on the list right now, and that specific problem with Yoast SEO will be fixed in the next update. May I know which option/feature exactly isn’t working properly in Squirrly SEO plugin? so we can add report it back to our dev team.

Thanks.

@Alaa the same that is happening with Yoast, it’s not able to read the content inside Cornerstone

@mcostales84 Thanks for the update, I suggest waiting for the next update and giving it a try, I believe it will fix this issue with that mentioned plugin as well.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.