Problem with Yoast metabox in Wordpress Editor

Yoast metabox in Wordpress Editor is not displayed.
I deactivated the Pro Theme and it was displayed.
There is a JavaScript compatibility problem between Pro and Yoast.

Hey @mkdigitalpt,

I have Yoast SEO 19.2 (latest) and Pro 5.1.5 (latest) and Yoast’s meta boxes are available. You most probably have another conflicting plugin like the Classic Editor. I see a JS error in the console only when the Classic Editor plugin is active.

Please deactivate all 3rd party plugins exceptp Yoast SEO and check again.

Because most issues are caused by 3rd party plugins among other factors, we like to kindly ask that before reporting an issue to us, please do ALL of the applicable troubleshooting steps listed in our troubleshooting article here: https://theme.co/docs/common-issues. That will benefit you as a forum user as that decreases our response time because you already narrowed down the possible causes.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

I have the latest versions of Yoast and Pro as well. I deactivate all plugins and it didn’t work. But when I deactivate Pro and use Twenty Two Theme, then the Yoast’s meta boxes are available.

See the error when Pro is active. Just the Yoast Tabs are visible but impossible to edit the content.

Screenshot 2022-07-04 204123

Hey @mkdigitalpt,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your backend settings properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.