Problem with WP 4.8.1 - Visual Composer

Hi
I just bought another license of your theme “X”
On this site I use WP 4.8.1 and here I experience problems with Vicual Composer.
It will not show my content on the website and when I want to use, for example. H1 saves the various options options behind the “Text Settings” box.

Uses your theme “X” on another site where I use WP 4.7.5 where there are no problems.

In the plugins there is updating of Visual Composer.

What to do …

Hi There,

Can you verify if the credentials are correct?

Thank you

Hi
If you are thinking about the website info, then the credentials are correct.

Looking forward to here from you soon again

Thanks

Hi @julieanne5035,

I have the credentials that you have shared above and it is not correct. We could not be able to login with your details.

You could also try for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks.

Hi

I have tryed to deactivate all plugins, but it dosn’t help.

Try to login with this credentials

Hi There,

Cornerstone is not installed when I checked. It is a required plugin for X theme. I can see error: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjbDal7HG. Please try to install it.

Hi
Where can I find the Cornerstone plugin?

Hello There,

You can download cornerstone plugin from your site. See the secure note for the link:

Hope this helps.