Problem With Videos Auto-playing in Pro

Hi,

I’ve creating a single page promotional site and the page is basically a story / record of a trip taken over a few days. What the client needs to have is a few short video clips, some of which are muted auto-playing lopped videos and some which aren’t looped or auto-playing. None of the videos auto-play and require the user to click on them to make them play. Can you please assist?

I will post a link to the test page I’m working in a private post below as I need to keep it confidential for now.

Many thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please enable autoplay system in the video setting of the content builder.

Hope that works for you.

THanks

Hi,

The videos I need to auto-play have the autoplay setting already activated and it is not working - this is the problem.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi There,

Can you post your login details in a secure note here so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Here you go…

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, regretfully WordPress native video player does not support playing multiple videos simultaneously. It could be possible with custom development but I’m afraid this would fall outside of the scope of the support that we can offer. You might want to try the solutions provided here.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.