Problem with video gallery page. Issue keep happening

Hello

My video gallery page continually breaks. The issue gets resolved, then breaks again.

When the page loads, the video thumbnails do not load evenly. They load with white spaces around them.

Also, when I click the red + sign and select a genre, the gallery does not load.

I have attached a screen shot of what I am seeing. Please note, I have cleared my cache and I do not have a cache plugin enabled.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out.
If I am not wrong, you are facing an ongoing issue that has already been fixed in the upcoming release. As a temporary solution, you can add this line of code under Theme Options > JS.

if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css';

That will prevent the jQuery errors and restore masonry functionality.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hello

Thanks for helping. This script partially solved my problem. The red + sign now loads genre galleries correctly. However, when the page first loads the thumbnails all have white spaces around them. This has been an issue from the beginning. How can we solve this?

thanks

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, the issues are not visible anymore. Selecting the genre from dropdown shows the gallery and also the white space between the gallery are even. If you are still facing the same problem, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

If that does not help, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.