Problem with validating

Hello,
I bought X theme and upgraded to Pro.
When i try to validate license i get this error:
Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.
Its my first site where i try to validate it.

Hey There,

Give it a try now. All the best!

Again the same issue. The website has cyrillic name.

Guys, nor help me nor return money and give me X theme back.
Im not interested in such product which i cant even fully use after purchase. I wonder now what would be next if i encountered problem even on validating license…

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
  • Purchase code

All the best!

I validated license only by changing domain name, Its not working with cyrillic domain name.

Hi @engrigoriev,

I’m sorry you couldn’t get the other domain validated. If you would like to try again with the cyrillic domain, let us know and we can use the information Joao requested above to troubleshoot why it’s not validating.

Hi, Alexander.
Since i registered cyrillic domain name for testing purposes - i can give access to it so you can check that problem with validating licence.

Ok! Well you can just add a secure note to your reply with the login credentials to the site and I can take a look.