Problem with v2 Elements: they don't render and only show a corrupted shortcode

Hello:

I’ve updated to the newest PRO version and have already encountered problems with v2 Elements.

If I use the v2 Elements, instead of rendering whatever I’ve done (and seen) in the editor, the resulting website will only show some corrupted shortcodes instead. The common problem of this shortcodes is that there is a [space] before the “_id=XX” part. E.g. [cs_element_column _id=“19”]

How can I fix this? Thanks in advance and best regards.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials in a secure note? I’d like to take a closer look at what’s going on here. Thanks!

Thank you. I already added a Secure Note on my first message so you can access it. Thanks again

I feel your pain!

I updated to the latest latest version and it fixed the problem! Cheers!

Great! Thanks for letting us know. Glad to hear that did it.