I am using the latest Pro theme along with ConvertPlus plugin. When I enable Convertplus, the posts do not load on the main page and just keeps displaying the loading …
The website URL is https://www.techdiary.io. Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
I am using the latest Pro theme along with ConvertPlus plugin. When I enable Convertplus, the posts do not load on the main page and just keeps displaying the loading …
The website URL is https://www.techdiary.io. Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Your PHP memory limit may have been exhausted as soon as you install the plugin. By default, WordPress will attempt to increase memory allocated to PHP to 40MB (code is at the beginning of /wp-includes/default-constants.php) for single site and 64MB for multisite, so the setting in wp-config.php should reflect something higher than 40MB or 64MB depending on your setup.
We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */
We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately that did not help. Any other suggestions?
Hi There,
I am getting errors when I checked your site. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cblt1j2RJM
Please try disabling minification ofr JS/JQUERY. Then clear cache and then check again. If the issue persists, please share site admin credentials on a secure note so we can check.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.