Problem with THE GRID plugin

Hi,
I have a problem, in my test site http://77.104.188.115/~sweb2002/pinellidruda.it I cant open 2 pages:
http://77.104.188.115/~sweb2002/pinellidruda.it/professionisti/
http://77.104.188.115/~sweb2002/pinellidruda.it/professionisti-studio/

The only one factor in common is the plugin “The Grid”, I have a timeout error if I try to open the pages and if I try to open in Cornersone I have a page not fully charged…

Which is the problem?

There is a conflict with The grid plugin…
If I deactive The Grid the pages works fine…
How can I use The grid without the problem?
Thanks a lot

Hi!
I have create 2 copies of the corrupted pages and used Essential Grid, than I have used essential grid instead of THE GRID in every pages, there was a grid in every lawyer page. When I have used the new pages in to the menu the problem of THE GRID disappear… If you try to open my link now it all right… (very strange…)
I can’t understand the reason, but if I’m not sure I’ll use only essential grid…
I prefer use THE GRID because it gives to me the possibility to create a dynamic grid using tags on pages… In Essential grid this is not possible!!!
Can you tell me something about this problem?
Thanks!

I’m sorry for my english

Hi There,

When I checked those 2 pages, it is now using the grid for both and loading fine. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbil6IlYIn. I did checked it too on cornerstone with no error. I tried to read your message multiple times to make sure I didn’t miss anything. Your pages are using THE GRID and loading fine. Is this issue sorted out? Please confirm.

Hi Lely,
I confirm you that it’s all right!!
I can’t understand why… when I’ve changed all pages from THE GRID to ESSENTIAL GRID all loading fine…

Solved.

Thanks

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.