Problem with Tabs (screen flickering and scrolls beneath the Tab row)

Hi everyone.
I am new to the X Theme.
I am trying Tabs section and there’s something weird going on.
Once I click tab the screen goes beneath the row and when I scroll back up there’s a screen flickering.
I tried to add custom js code that I found in another post.
here’s a video that shows the problem:
https://www.useloom.com/share/0735eae9ec1044bb93bda5f6aaff114f

thanks
Cezary

I actually found a solution in one of the posts:

jQuery( function($) {
$(’.vc_tta-tab a’).on(‘click’, function( e ){
setTimeout( function() {
$(‘html, body’).stop().stop();
}, 100 );
});
$(document).ready(function() {
$(’.vc_tta.vc_general .vc_tta-panel-title > a, .vc_tta.vc_general .vc_tta-panel-title > a, .vc_tta-tab a’).off(‘click touchstart touchend’);
});

});

Hi There,

Please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.