Problem with table layout

Hi,

I am using a table on my page here to show a project timeline:
http://www.uca-farnham-srp.co.uk/have-your-say/

For some reason there is a white line appearing above each row that I can’t remove, and I have inserted a small image in the middle column which isn’t showing - can you help?

For reference the layout I am trying to achieve is this:
http://www.uca-farnham-srp.co.uk/table.png

Thanks.

Hello @glitchfield,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS to remove border from table row:

table.custom-table td {
    border: none;
} 

Thanks.

That’s great thanks. Do you know why the images of the little arrows aren’t showing? They’re there in the code.

Hello @glitchfield,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

Did you mean the blue arrow images? On my end it’s showing up. Please see the screenshot. https://cloudup.com/c0jn12jzk2l

I suggest you to please clear browser cache and try loading the website again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.