Problem with sub menu in stacked layout

Hi, I have made some customization on css side as usual and for the first time I’m facing a problem with sub menu items.

The site is built on stacked layout and when I acces to page that have sidebar (content left, sidebar right) the sub menu items are hidden below the slider (also below the left content area). I’can’t figure out what is wrong, can you help me solve this issue?

I have already tried to set z-index, but nothig happens.

Thanks so much

Hi There,

The Wp Admin credentials for http://www.lineagassrl.it/ do not seem to be working, please provide working credentials.

Thanks!

Hi, I’m sorry, I didn’t confirm the user. However I’ve found the problem: was a declaration of overflow:hidden I’ve applied on a parent element that was not immediately recognisable.

Thank you anyway for prompt answer.

Hi @krealiners,

Happy to hear that you have found the problem.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.