Problem with responsiveness website

Dear support,

I am currently working on my first responsive site using the X theme. In this theme, I have a solid background that is the backbone of the entire page, and the text comes fading in while you scroll through the page. I am having some trouble with alignment:

-Because I have to align the text with the background image, I am currently aligning them using padding and margin. Yet, when I switch to smaller screens, how can I do this properly? My tablet and phone website is totally incorrect.
-I make use of javascript buttons that pop up text, yet these buttons only seem to properly work when I am in the customizer, not when I am on the actual site.
-Could you give me advice on how to properly align the text for different screens?

Thank you in advance.

Hi There,

You have quite an ambitious layout.

I would suggest hide all the sections on mobile and create new sections mobile specific.

You can hide your section based on screen width clicking on the customize tab of your section.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.